In more ways than one, car accidents can be stressful. Recovering or grieving for the loss of a loved one is difficult enough. Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always show consideration for victims and their families: They’ll take advantage of your vulnerability, pressing you to settle for less compensation than you could fairly receive.
Skaug Law’s attorneys know the hardships people can face after a serious or fatal car wreck. For more than 30 years, we’ve successfully represented victims and their families throughout Idaho and Eastern Oregon.
Standing Up for Your Rights
Thanks to our extensive experience handling car accident cases, we know the tactics insurance companies can employ to avoid paying for claims. These include:
- Undervaluing car wreck claims
- Tricking injury victims into making tape-recorded statements against their interests
- Sending people to doctors who will favor the insurance companies, not patients
We know the importance of getting an honest, objective evaluation of car accident cases. For this reason, we offer a free consultation to ensure that you understand your legal options thoroughly.
If you choose to have Skaug Law represent you, we can also look into compensation options that you may not expect, even in cases against uninsured or underinsured drivers.
Finding the Support You Need
Our decades of practice have enabled us to build a network of business relationships to benefit our clients:
- We can recommend the best medical practitioners in the area for head injuries, back injuries, spinal cord injuries and more.
- We work regularly with accident reconstructionists through the state police.
- We employ a former Los Angeles County detective to look into especially complex cases.
- We consult a variety of other experts to develop every case we take.
Skaug Law has the resources and knowledge to handle every aspect of your lawsuit. We can identify all available insurance sources and work to get you compensation for your legal, medical and other financial needs.
For more information relating to car accident cases, click the links below:
Contact us to discuss your car accident case. We represent clients in the Ontario, Oregon area as well as Ada and Canyon Counties in Idaho.